- Capacity — Maximize your data center footprint by storing up to 114TB per square foot
- Efficiency — Save on power and cooling costs with PowerChoice™ technology
- Enterprise-class reliability — Ensures consistent, scalable and reliable data access 24x7
- Highest data integrity — Enterprise-class 6Gb/s SAS ensures data is stored reliably
- Protect your data with SED and/or FIPS 140-2 compliant options
- 7200 RPM spindle speed.
- PowerChoice™ for selectable power savings
- Top Cover Attached motor for excellent vibration tolerance
- High instantaneous (burst) data-transfer rates (up to 600MB per second).
- Perpendicular recording technology provides the drives with increased areal density.
- State-of-the-art cache and on-the-fly error-correction algorithms.
- Native Command Queueing with command ordering to increase performance in demanding applications.
- Full-track multiple-sector transfer capability without local processor intervention.
- SeaTools™ diagnostic software performs a drive self-test that eliminates unnecessary drive returns.
- Support for S.M.A.R.T. drive monitoring and reporting.
- Supports latching SATA cables and connectors.
- Worldwide Name (WWN) capability uniquely identifies the drive.
|HDD Series||Seagate Constellation|
|HDD Type||Consumer/Commercial, Enterprise|
|Rotation Speed||7200 rpm|
|HDD Cache||64 MB|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years - Terms & Conditions|
|Right of Withdrawal||Information on your Rights to Cancel are in Part 2 (c) of the General Terms|