SK hynix Unbuffered Small Outline DDR4 SDRAM DIMMs (Unbuffered Small Outline Double Data Rate Synchronous DRAM Dual In-Line Memory Modules) are low power, high-speed operation memory modules that use DDR4 SDRAM devices. These Unbuffered DDR4 SDRAM Unbuffered Small Outline DIMMs are intended for use as main memory when installed in systems such as micro servers and mobile personal computers.
• Power Supply: VDD=1.2V (1.14V to 1.26V).
• VDDQ = 1.2V (1.14V to 1.26V).
• VPP - 2.5V (2.375V to 2.75V).
• VDDSPD=2.25V to 3.6V.
• Functionality and operations comply with the DDR4 SDRAM datasheet.
• 16 internal banks.
• Bank Grouping is applied, and CAS to CAS latency (tCCD_L, tCCD_S) for the banks in the same or different bank group accesses are available.
• Data transfer rates: PC4-2400, PC4-2133. PC4-1866, PC4-1600.
• Bi-Directional Differential Data Strobe.
• 8 bit pre-fetch.
• Burst Length (BL) switch on-the-fly BL8 or BC4(Burst Chop).
• Supports ECC error correction and detection.
• On-Die Termination (ODT).
• Temperature sensor with integrated SPD.
• This product is in compliance with the RoHS directive.
• Per DRAM Addressability is supported.
• Internal Vref DQ level generation is available.