SCAN is growing again... be part of our team!
SCAN has continued to expand its market share since it commenced trading in 1996. This success has been achieved by offering the public a unique combination of carefully selected high performance products at competitive prices backed up with the best standards of customer service and technical support.
As SCAN grows, so does our requirement for additional high calibre personnel looking to be part of a stable, secure and successful operation. You will find our current vacancies below but in addition to job specific requirements you will need to be hard working, punctual and able to work under pressure.
> Full-Time Customer Care Agent
As a dynamic and forward-looking Company, Scan is offering the opportunity for talented, energetic individual to build long-term career in our Servicing Department.
We are seeking to employ a Full-time Customer Care Agent with minimum National Diploma or similar qualification.
- Customer Service via inbound; phone calls and emails
- Help to solve customer queries
- Assist customers in making correct use of our products
- Troubleshoot client issues and provide technical support
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Maltese
- Customer oriented with good telephone skills
- A highly organized and proactive individual
- An ability to work on his/her own initiative and also as part of a team
- Friendly, outgoing and flexible attitude
- Good knowledge for troubleshooting and repairing IT equipment including (Desktops, Laptops, Tablets and Smartphones)
- Good products knowledge and in-depth view of future technologies
- An excellent work environment and a perfect chance to develop your career further
- Health Insurance
- Make part of a young and energetic team
Should you be interested to apply for this post kindly send your application form to [email protected] by not later than Sunday 12th March 2017.