SCAN is growing again... be part of our team!
SCAN has continued to expand its market share since it commenced trading in 1996. This success has been achieved by offering the public a unique combination of carefully selected high performance products at competitive prices backed up with the best standards of customer service and technical support.
As SCAN grows, so does our requirement for additional high calibre personnel looking to be part of a stable, secure and successful operation. You will find our current vacancies below but in addition to job specific requirements you will need to be hard working, punctual and able to work under pressure.
> Full-Time Sales Representative
Applicants should have:
· O'Levels in English and Mathematics or similar qualifications
· A good level of understanding with enthusiasm for new technology and its use
· Persuasive and influential verbal communication skills
· The ability to build successful customer relationships, self-motivated, energetic, dedicated and focused
· Interest/experience in computer hardware and gaming would be advantageous
· Able to work within an enthusiastic and creative team
Interested applicants are requested to apply by email to : [email protected]