Are you looking to read or write data using legacy 3.5" Floppy Disks (FD) for your applications such as archiving or historical data mining? Current Computer Systems are now being manufactured without these once popular peripherals.
Introducing the new Dynamode USB-FDD. Compact and stylish, the device is fully USB Bus Powered and allows users to read and write to standard 3.5" Floppy Disks to a formatted capacity of 1.44Mbytes - the industry standard. With fast read and write times and the ability to be used with a variety of Operating Systems including Windows® and MAC® OS X. Fully USB1.1 compatible and yielding a high data transfer rate of up to 250k bits per second, the USB-FDD is ideal for both Desktop, Servers and Mobile users.
• Compact, USB Powered external Drive
• Supports 3.5" Disks of up to 1.44Mbytes
• USB1.1 Compatible; up to 12Mbps Transfer speeds
• Up to 250k bits per second Head read/write rates
• Stylish design with eject button
• Compliant with Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP and Vista®
• Compliant with MAC® OS X®
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Excl. VAT: Incl. VAT: