• Shares 3G connection or xDSL/Cable connection with network users
• Supports xDSL or cable broadband backup when 3G is not available
• Provides USB 2.0 Port for 3G/3.5G modem
• Includes 16-languages EZmax setup wizard for Internet connection, wireless security and firmware upgrade
• Complies with IEEE 802.11b/g standards and compatible with IEEE802.11n wireless standards
• Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
• Supports WEP, WPA, WPA2, DDNS, QoS, Anti-DoS Firewall, MAC/IP filter, URL blocking, Virtual Server and DMZ
Shares 3G/3.5G or xDSL Internet Connection
The 3G-6210n is a portable wireless 3G broadband router. When connecting either a 3G or 3.5G USB modem card* to 3G-6210n, all network (wired / wireless) users can share 3G/3.5G Internet connection. The 3G-6210n can support 3G/3.5G speeds up to 7.2Mbps and comes with a built-in Ethernet WAN port for Cable modem or xDSL modem. When connected to a xDSL /Cable broadband, 3G-6210n will enable the xDSL /Cable broadband connection automatically when 3G/3.5G Internet connection is not available.
Compact Size and Bulit -in Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
The 3G-6210n is currently the smallest wireless 3G router. The compact design is convenient to carry for all mobile users. The 3G-6210n built in rechargeable li -ion battery. Utilize the rechargeable Li-ion battery, user can access Internet wirelessly via 3G modem card up to 1.5 hours.
Impressive Data Transmission Rate via IEEE802.11n
Edimax 3G-6210n complies with wireless IEEE 802.11b/g, and is compatible with IEEE 802.11n standard. When fine-tuned to operate using the wireless 802.11n technology, 3G-6210n wireless data transmission rate can reach up to 150Mbps – a coverage 3 times more than a standard 802.11g/b router.
Easy setup with EZMax Multi-language wizard
A unique multi-language setup wizard is included in the installation CD. You can setup the router to the Internet within minutes by following the simple animated steps.
Hardware WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
The WPS button lets you activate the wireless protection. One-Click WPS button helps you setup a secure wireless network in a snap.