With the QuickPort Combo SHARKOON seizes countless customer suggestions and introduces a QuickPort for both SATA HDDs and IDE devices.
As known from the other models of the QuickPort series, 2.5" or 3.5" SATA HDDs are directly inserted into a docking bay of the device. But the QuickPort Combo's chief attraction is the IDE front connector to which IDE HDDs (2.5" and 3.5") or optical IDE drives can be connected.
The QuickPort Combo connects to any PC or Laptop via USB and is powered by the included adapter
• Enables the direct connection of a SATA HDD to your PC
• Front connector for one IDE device (hard disk or optical drive)
• Suitable for 2.5" and 3.5" HDDs (IDE and SATA) as well as for optical 5.25" drives (IDE)
• External interface: USB2.0
• Premium craftsmanship
• On/off button
• LEDs for power and HDD access
• No drivers needed for Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X and higher