The USB3SSATAIDE USB 3.0 to IDE/SATA Adapter Cable connects any standard 2.5in or 3.5in SATA or IDE hard drive to a computer through an available USB 3.0 Port (Backward compatible with USB 2.0). The adapter lets you connect a bare drive with no enclosure, saving time and hassle.
The USB 3.0 SATA/IDE Adapter lets you externally connect a bare drive with no drive enclosure or HDD dock required, and features LED indicators that allow you to easily monitor status and activity updates.
The adapter cable works with Windows®, Linux, and Mac® computers and does not require any software or driver installation - a true plug-and-play solution for adding cost-effective external storage, or overcoming incompatibility between all hard drives and USB enabled motherboards that may not be SATA or IDE-equipped.
• Built in connectors for both 2.5in and 3.5in SATA Hard Drives (HDDs) and SATA Solid State Drives (SSDs) and IDE hard drives
• LED indicators provide status and activity updates
• Maximum transfer rate of 5Gbps using USB 3.0; 480Mbps with USB 2.0
• Compact, portable form factor
• Compliant with USB specification Rev 2.0 and 3.0
• Hot swap and plug and play compatible
|Right of Withdrawal||Information on your Rights to Cancel are in Part 2 (c) of the General Terms|
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: StarTech USB 3.0 to SATA/IDE Hard Drive Adapter Cable
2TB Western Digital Black 3.5" 7200rpm SATA3 Hard Drive
Excl. VAT: Incl. VAT:
Price for all: €197.95