Guarantees and after sales service:
- We guarantee that the goods will correspond with the stated description and specification.
- The terms of any manufacturer's guarantee and after sales services will be included within the documents accompanying the goods or online from the respective manufacturer's website including TV/TFT dead pixel policy.
- This warranty does not limit or affect the Legal Warranty or any other legal statutory rights.
- The warranty period starts from the date you purchase the product with valid invoice.
- All Warranties will be valid only on presentation of this Agreement, Invoice/Cashsale and Fiscal Receipt together with manuals, software and any other items including the original packaging.
- We are always prepared to offer advice about the goods including advice about installation, compatibility, configuration, and product upgrades.
- We know the general purpose for which you require our goods and we will take reasonable care when giving you any advice.
- Without knowing the particular application for which you require our goods and the exact specification and configuration of any existing system into which you intend to install our goods we cannot and do not warrant the suitability of any of our goods for your particular purpose.
- The manufacturer's warranty only covers hardware component failures in the product. PC Options Ltd. assumes no responsibility for any software subsequently install/breakdown/damage.
- It is your responsibility to backup the contents of your hard drive before send in for service purpose. It is likely that the contents of your hard drive will be lost or reformatted in the course of repair and PC Options Ltd. will not be responsible for any damage or loss of any programs, data or other information stored on any media or any part of the product serviced hereunder or damage or loss arising from the product not being available for use before or during or after the period of service provided or any consequential damage resulting there from.
- Your product will be returned to you configured as originally purchased.
- Please make sure you have removed all third party hardware, software, features, parts, options, alterations, and attachments not warranted from PC Options Ltd. PC Options Ltd. is not responsible for any loss or damage to these items.
- This limited warranty does not cover the followings: any third party accessories; cosmetic damages; damage or loss to any software programs, data, or removable; or damage due to (1) natural disaster, accident, misuse, normal wear & tear, abuse, negligence, commercial use or modifications to the product; (2) improper operation or maintenance ; (3) connection to improper voltage supply or electrical power surge; (4) attempted to repair by any party other than at SCAN service centre; (5) use of components which is not approved by PC Options Ltd. (6) use of pirated software.
- This warranty is invalid if the serial number has been altered or removed from the product.
- PC Options Ltd. will not be responsible or guarantee compatibility with other parts or peripherals.
- Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not give right to a new starting of the warranty. However, you are entitled to a warranty extension equal to the period product is in workshop for service.
- Any replacement product may be either new or like new, provided that it has functionality at least equal to the product being replaced.
- PC Options Ltd. will claim all ownership of defective components. PC Options Ltd. may use various vendors' components for the repair of the product as required.
- Goods are not sold on a trial basis.
- Goods may be supplied in cosmetically different packaging.
- All trademarks & logos acknowledged.
- All goods remain property of PC Options Ltd. until paid in full.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
The company does not guarantee that the Product to fit for any particular purpose. To the extent of local law, in no event shall PC Options Ltd. be liable for impossibility to use the Product, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage to any person or property. The entire compensation responsibility assumed by the company for the Product shall not exceed the price paid to purchase the Product in terms of each event or related incidents.