What This Product Does
TL-SF1008P is an 8 10/100Mbps ports unmanaged switch that requires no configuration and provides 4 PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports. It can automatically detect and supply power with all IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network to where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.
Power over Ethernet
4 of the 8 Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (port-1 to port-4) of the switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs).
Easy To Use
TL-SF1008P is easy to install and use. It requires no configuration and installation. With desktop design, outstanding performance and quality, the TP-LINK’s TL-SF1008P 8-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE is an ideal choice for expanding your home or office network.
- Supports PoE power up to 15.4W for each PoE port
- Supports PoE power up to 57W for all PoE ports
- Supports PoE IEEE 802.3af compliant PDs
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full-duplex Mode and backpressure for Half-duplex Mode
- 2K entry MAC address table of the TL-SF1008P with auto-learning and auto-aging
- LED indicators for monitoring power, link, activity
- External power adapter supply