Scan Dual Mains Faceplate with Dual USB Outlet allows you to charge / power 2x USB devices and 2 other electrical items from one double wall plate.
The USB charging sockets are compatible with items such as smart phones, tablets and other devices that require charging via a USB port. The USB charging sockets have a total output of 2 amps (combined); if the current exceeds this it will automatically shut down to protect your device.
This dual switched socket will fit any standard dual 25mm deep wall box.
• Working voltage: 13A, 250V
• Working temperature -15 to 40 C
• USB Output: 2A, 5V
• UK 3 pin socket output: 13A, 250V
• Fits any standard back box (minimum depth of 25mm)
• Firstly, ensure you isolate the mains power supply and remove the fuse in the fuse box or switch off the circuit breaker in the consumer unit.
• Following the diagram over-leaf pass the cable through the entry holes and connect to the appropriate terminal.
• If an Earth loop connection is required, use the additional earth terminal block located in the back box.
• Re-connect the mains supply when the installation is correctly completed.
• Before use we recommend that a socket test is carried out.
• DO NOT MEGGER TEST – this will damage the USB charging circuit.